Saturday, March 2, 2013

Job and Baby News


For those of you that don't do Facebook, this is my best way to broadcast my good news.  

My temporary job since January 21 just became permanent yesterday.  I won't get rich with this one nor even have health insurance at the moment, but I'm greatly blessed all the same because I love my boss and what she does so much.

Selected details will only be shared only upon individual private request - and PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME because I'm happily overwhelmed and busy.  

Suffice it to say, no more of the white knuckle fears about money for our small family at this moment.

And just in case you want our other tidbit of good news:  in the wake of our dear Dixie's adoption on February 2 by a lovely Florida family, we are proud to welcome Tango, a seven-month-old male golden-brown mixed breed weighing approximately 40 pounds, into our small household effective Wednesday, February 27. 

Our best guess at breeds is yellow lab and a little golden retriever, with a fair amount of hound thrown in.  He's beautiful, although his ribs show, as is often true with kennel pups (Humane Society of Missouri in this case).  We plan on correcting that slowly and gently along with other baby behavior.  He's growing almost too fast.

Big brother Jack, almost exactly five years Tango's senior, is reluctantly accepting his new duties and responsibilities with good cheer, and sometimes enjoying them.  He's definitely setting his own boundaries for the little guy, with the help of the proud parents.

Feel free to share this communication if you want, with whoever you want that might care.  

Me and My Husband (no further info needed "just in case").

No comments:

Post a Comment